1 Juli 2013

Sweetness Overload



I didn't expected to go a little crazy on desserts when I visited Hummingbird that day. First I thought this cute and homey little restaurant is just another regular place to eat, but turned out they are one of the best place to find all things sweet in Bandung. I got all excited when I saw all those beautiful cakes and cookies on display. Yum.



The best things you can find here are definitely their jar cakes and cookies, but you should probably try their cake slices as well because those little guys tastes great too. Some tiny bites won't hurt any girl. 

Give it to someone special or enjoy it for yourself (like what I did haha). By the way, the food on their menu tastes nice too. This is a good place to sit and eat, yes definitely!





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar