20 April 2013

Design: Muji

Simplicity is the best form of sophistication.

Ryohin Keikaku Co.,Ltd. (株式会社良品計画 Kabushiki-gaisha Ryōhin Keikaku), or Muji (無印良品 Mujirushi Ryōhin) is a Japanese retail company which sells a wide variety of household and consumer goods. 

What I love about it so much is because Muji is distinguished by its design minimalism, emphasis on recycling, avoidance of waste in production and packaging, and no-logo or "no-brand" policy. No-brand policy means that little money is spent on advertisement or classical marketing and this also means its products are attractive to customers who prefer unbranded products for purely aesthetic reasons. Now, this is probably the main reason why I shop there all the time. They sell basic, simple products.


muji design


muji design #2


muji design #3
Muji product design are very, very clean. It is based around selection of materials and minimal packaging.  The color pallets are limited, usually earth colors. You can find things from stationaries, bath and beauty products, clothing and accessories, and so on.

muji design #4

Sometimes I just go there and find myself having a nice time even though I didn't find anything I want or need to buy. Just by looking at their products makes me happy.





source: wikipedia, polyvore.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar