11 April 2013

April Playlist: When The Feeling Blooms

It's closer to spring time! Even though I don't get to literally experience the joy of spring since I live in a tropical country with two seasons only, still I am very fond of the whole spring-time excitement. Everything's suddenly starting to be all flowery and beautiful.

This month's playlist, I got to admit is a bit weird. I intended on going all springy with lots of love related folk/country songs or some sort, so I put The Civil Wars' (one of my new recent fave) and of course, First Aid Kit.  Then I thought those two are a bit too girly so I added Tame Impala, you know.. to be more universal (though I ended up failing, it is pretty much a very girly playlist)

But then, I went through iTunes and found some old treasure, plus JT's having a new album which is too awesome not to be put in here. So that pretty much explains why suddenly The Corrs and JT are put amongst other indie songs hahaha, just bear with me people!

Next I tried to bring a glimpse of the past colder-season's gloom in Lana's Million Dollar Man, then try to set the mood up with Warpaint's Undertow. The finale has got to be festive, so Sun Hands by Local Natives it is.


April Playlist


April Playlist: When The Feeling Blooms
1. The Civil Wars - C'est la Mort
2. First Aid Kit - When I Grow Up
3. Tame Impala - Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind
4. The Corrs - Breathless
5. Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie (feat. Jay Z)
6. Lana Del Rey - Million Dollar Man
7. Warpaint - Undertow
8. Local Natives - Sun Hands
You know what to do: click the image and it will redirect you to my polyvore account. Click  on each image to hear how it sounds, and simply click the Amazon link in case you want to buy it and add it to your library! 

Hope you enjoy this, xoxo.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar