22 Maret 2013

Playlist: Sweet Nothings.

Decided to put together some fun songs and start to do a monthly playlist! So here it is, my March Playlist. I was surprised with the happier drift of songs choices in this month's. I usually listened to songs that are a bit dark and mellow, and also lots of folk & psychedelia, especially last month!

But I guess I've been having less mood swings or just a better mood in general lately, now that the rainy season is almost over! I reckon that I'm starting to dig some fun pop! Bubblegum pop,  Surf pop, etc. So I decided to picked Marina and Best Coast, something new of my taste which is exciting! 

Enjoy the playlist and open the Polyvore link if you want to check them out / make a purchase of the songs on amazon. Have a good day!

March Playlist: Sweet Nothings



March Playlist: Sweet Nothings
Primadonna - Marina & The Diamonds
Boyfriend - Best Coast
Lizstomania - Phoenix
Crystalized - The XX
Oh No! - Marina & The Diamonds
1517 - Whitest Boy Alive
Little Talks - Of Monsters & Men
The Wolves - Ben Howard

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar