24 Februari 2012

Posters! Posters! Posters!

I just realized how much I enjoy looking at them, then I browsed some classic and modern movie posters. Found some crazy gorgeous posters! If you pass them a lot without thinking that posters actually a form of art, I made this post to change your mind. :)











Have seen some of them, but ended up really interested in watching all of the posters I've found today. I used to just see them hanging on movies, sometimes I comment about them. How some of them suck and some of them actually look beautiful. But then it is true that they are a form of art that is unfortunately, forgotten a lot.

They used to be made as advertising materials but I found some pretty amazing posters from different times and good movie posters are always going to be good movie posters no matter how old they are.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar