30 Desember 2011

Preview

OK!!!!! I ALREADY MADE A LIST OF THINGS I WANNA/SHUD DO ON 2012

i dont normally do this but i figured out i had to, because
a. time is running out, next year im going to uni and i just..have.to.do.stuff. it freaks me out, really.
b. in case the world really ends in 21-12-2012. I mean who knows, the world could end anytime right?

SO....... DUM DUM. this is just a few, i won't make it too serious like grown ups do.
ok so here we go. in 2012 i must

go travel somewhere far, finish school, finish all the How I Met Your Mother episodes that ever existed, drink beer while eating cheetos, have my very first pedicure after my toe surgery, take a picture with the S.I.G.I.T's bassist where he and i both look hot, go to next year's DWP, get my driving licence for good

ok i cant think of anything good.

see ya in 2012.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar