7 November 2011

Monolog

What I did on my fine Sunday was, I went to a coffee shop to work on my papers after church. It wasn't that bad. I was finally able to sat on a nice coffee shop all by myself and be productive after a long week of working on non-academic stuff.

Talking about the place, this is one of my most favorite spot in town. Monolog has some nice selection on the breakfast menu, and for me you can never ever be too late to have breakfast.



I think you agree that coffee shops like this, are a good place to sit and work. I mean, I got some pages done before my laptop battery died and I was so careless to forgot to bring the charger.

I kinda promised myself to revise the papers as soon as possible, but I guess now im back to the old test-madness routines

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar