18 September 2011

The Raid

"If you want over-the top bone crushing, knife slashing action which will leave you fighting to catch your breath. This is it! 9 out of 10 stars!" -- Tim Hannigan (Horror Movies).



Finally! A trailer of an Indonesian movie that actually made me excited to see it. I've been dying to see a production of action movie in this country. The last time I checked it was Serigala Terakhir and I think it could've been way better. And I was pretty thrilled when I found this. But when I checked the info, I was a bit upset because it turned out the film wasn't directed by Indonesian director, but Gareth Huw Evans.

However the movie got such positive appreciation when it was presented in the Toronto International Film Festival. The review got me ultra curious about this movie so it's basically put on the top of my to-do-list after mid-term tests.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar