22 Juni 2011

Simplicity

Been staying at my Uncle's newly retouched house for almost two weeks now. Basically just stay home reading books and watching movies with cousins. But mostly cooking and then we would eat so much, then get some sleep. I don't call it lazyness, I prefer to call it Simplicity.








He used to be cool (not that he isn't now, he's okay i guess), maybe that's why even though he's married now and they did bought this place when they got married, I can still sense this bachelor space kinda feel to it. He and his wife have literally tons of DVDs and old Cassettes collection. I just thought that even though the house is a bit small and very old, but it's a good place to just sit around all day and be simple.

I mean that's why they call it a holiday, right?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar