27 Juni 2011

Childhood Reality

Drawings that I've always been in love with since I was just a little girl. They are the illustrations from the famous Roald Dahl books by Quentin Blake.


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


The Giant Crocodile


Matilda, which was my favorite. I read this book everytime I was going to take my afternoon nap.

The BFG.


The Twits.

Those are some of the stories I read and Mr. Blake's illustrations always remembered as the friends from my Childhood. I've read the books so many times and they became such huge part of my childhood good times.
I recently spend a lot of times with my little cousins. They just remind me about what I used to be, because they look like they have so much fun being a kid. I mean, I have fun now but a different kind of fun. Sometimes it saddens me you know, just by seeing this pictures. I feel like things are different now. But that's okay right, difference is necessary. I don;t want to be stuck at some point anyway. Just hope thing's are going in a better way, that's for sure. But one thing I know I can always be a kid at heart.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar