8 Mei 2011

New Stuff

Days ago I decided to randomly go to Cilandak Town Square with my cousins because we basically didn't know what to do in the middle of the night. And so we went there to put some fat and eat Burger King and check out Aksara bookstore. And I finally bought 3 CDs that I had been planning to get.


First is Frau's Starlit Carousel. Ok, I really really really like this chick. Her sound is very catchy and cute and her voice is just awesome. 1,5 out of 2 thumbs. and I put extra feet thumbs for the cute album packaging. I think it's very smart and charming and thoughtful.



And next, 2 Adithia Sofyan's Bedroom Recordings vol 1 and 2. I have always like this guy. It's like when I listen to his lyrics I'm like : HOLY FUDGE IT'S SO TRUE, MAN. Anyways, I am now very much interested in Indonesia's indie scene. I mean I got 3 CDs for 1 label CD price. And hell yes their stuff are just as awesome. So overall, good review for these three new stuff. Gotta grab em fast you all!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar