11 Maret 2011

Marching Band Geeks Vacation

Last weekend me and my marching band corps went to Puncak for our last Grand Prix celebration and also for our seniors' farewell. It was literally one of the best weekend I've ever had in my life. I had a pretty though week, but these girls made me laugh so hard the whole trip.

First thing we got on the bus. It was fun. The baritone fellas wrote something on the paper that says "HAI AKU REGINA, KAMU? 08645383837" (it was a fake phone number of course, and by the way it wasn't me. It was another girl named REGINA that they pranked haha) and put it on the window. Total attraction for young alay fellas ehehehe. And then I found another hardcore the S.I.G.I.T fan! It was Dayinta! We did a little rockstar-alike performance on the bus until someone shut us down because she was trying to sleep. lol

Then we got there, the place was comfy as well as the weather. We did some games for the seniors called EXIT COUNTRY. Me and the rest of the trumpet playas got the creativity post. They had to do role plays for us. I laughed so hard. And then bonfire!
One thing about having bonfire is, it was kinda like a single-reminder. I can totally see why people make out on camps. It was so romantic, THAT if you have a someone you love beside you. But I realized I had tons of people I love around. Altho I missed someone really really really bad and wished that person was there. But oh well :)

These are some of the best moments. Captured by Shannen and Alice. Thanks for the pics, mates!


It was Gabriella SD and Anastasia Michelle's birthday as well! That giant cheesecake taste like heeeaaaven :9

Finally! Great sky and great view and great weather and fresh air!



My Marching Manufering team :D and our cool shirts teehee









First thing we got on the bus. It was fun. The baritone fellas wrote something on the paper that says "HAI AKU REGINA, KAMU? 08645383837" (it was a fake phone number of course) and put it on the window. Total attraction for young alay fellas ehehehe. And then I found another hardcore the S.I.G.I.T fan! It was Dayinta! We did a little rockstar-alike performance on the bus until someone shut us down because she was trying to sleep. lol

But over all it was awesome. Lots of food and great friends around. The best part was actually the bonfire part. I had so much fun being with all of you guys. And for the seniors, thanks for the journey we had. We had a blast, and wish us luck would you?

Going to miss the moment.
Aww, dont cry reg!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar